Advanced and specialty credentials from Breining Institute demonstrate your commitment to providing quality care to your clients, beyond the basic certification or license you may need to work in your State or other jurisdiction.
After you have submitted your Credential Application, you may use this online form to provide payment information to Breining Institute.
Use this online form to submit your payment information using a VISA, MasterCard or Discover credit card. If you prefer to pay by check, please complete and print this form, and then send it to us by postal mail to: Breining Institute, 8894 Greenback Lane, Orangevale, California USA 95662
You may use this form to authorize credit card payments for any of the following charges that are applicable to you, which you will select at the “Payment Information” section of this form.
- Addiction Counselor Exam (ACE): $175
- Private-practice / Clinical Supervisor (PCS) Exam: $175
- Forensic Addictions Counselor (FAC) “Test-in” Option: $79
- Forensic Addiction Counselor (FAC) Application Fee: $76
- Certified Co-occurring Disorders Specialist (CCDS) “Test-in” Option: $89
- Certified Case Manager Interventionist (CCMI) Application Fee: $75
- Certified Case Manager Interventionist (CCMI) Exam Fee: $175
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Applications or exam requests that require payment will not be processed until payment is confirmed.