Breining Institute is dedicated to providing the highest quality education possible for our students, in order to effect the best treatment available for all of the individuals and families whose lives may someday be touched by those who have come to us for their education and training.
Vision and Institutional Objectives
Breining Institute’s vision is to be a respected leader in providing quality, affordable instruction in Addictive Disorders Studies resulting from a system of clear communication of mission, goals, and objectives. In pursuing this vision, Breining Institute strives to fulfill the following institutional objectives:
– Offer a dynamic, interactive education environment that engages students in the learning process
– Provide constructive feedback to promote student self- assessment and motivation
– Provide clear learning outcomes, detailed instruction, and assessment for all courses to ensure course mastery and student success
– Use technology to create effective modes and means of instruction that expand access to learning
The core values are a set of principles that are aligned with Breining Institute’s mission and guide the practice and development of curriculum, faculty, students, and staff.
– Ethics – Foster a learning environment that promotes responsible, principled behavior which respects the dignity of all members of the community.
– Integrity – Conduct all activities in an ethical manner. Commit to practices that are fair, honest, and objective in dealing with students, faculty members, staff, and stakeholders at all levels of the community.
– Student Service – Strive to ensure that curriculum, delivery, and support services respond to inquiries, requests, and concerns in an appropriate and timely manner.
– Quality – Provide educational programs that lead to the acquisition of knowledge and skills necessary to achieve information literacy, career advancement, personal enrichment, leadership, and service to the community. To ensure program quality, Breining Institute assesses practices, policies, and procedures on an ongoing basis to strengthen the overall effectiveness of curriculum, instructional delivery, and operations.